I've been very bad at getting any blogging done recently. So now I'm going to attempt to catch up a bit, amid a crying baby, fussy boys (who just had shots), cookie baking for the swimming lesson-end party, and homeschooling. Hmm... wonder why there hasn't been much blogging lately?
Anyway, I'll start with the trip to Joe Pool Lake with the McEvoy's a couple weekends ago.
All the kids!
We had a lot of fun at Joe Pool Lake. The kids went fishing (no one caught anything though) and it was great because Kaitlyn and Nathan had been talking about going fishing for forever, but neither Matt nor I have any interest in fishing, so we weren't planning on ever taking them. But the McEvoy boys love it and were kind enough to share their poles. =)


We took a picnic lunch, and after fishing went for a swim. It was a nice, relaxing day. Too bad Matt was so busy with studying for Comps and couldn't be there with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment