or: Snapshots of my life as mom, wife and missionary
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Beach fun
Today we braved the cold 60* weather and headed to the beach. It was supposed to hit a whopping 69*, the hottest it has been/will be for our whole 2 weeks back here in California. Nevermind that everywhere else in the US is actually having hot summer weather. We are stuck in winter. But we managed to make it to the beach, finally.
I am wife to Matt and mom to five. I keep busy navigating life with a brand-new teenager, plus (for the first time ever!) 4 other school-aged kiddos. I live in Papua New Guinea where my husband is working hard to translate the Bible into one of the PNG languages. I love being a mom, and all that entails. I love God, my husband and my kids. In my free time, I like to cook, read good books, spend time with friends, watch movies and exercise (not necessarily in this order!) =)
No comments:
Post a Comment