or: Snapshots of my life as mom, wife and missionary
Saturday, October 30, 2010
The View
So, this is not exactly in order, but I was looking through pictures of our village time and found myself oohing and ahhing over the scenery. Seriously, if our village was in the US, it would have been made into a national park. It's gorgeous! Sometimes it's easy to take the views for granted, what with the mud, and everything being harder, etc. But sometimes the saying that "A picture is worth a thousand words" can be so true, so I'm just going to sit back and show the view.
These are some of the views from our house:
My view out my kitchen window
One of the big rivers down the ridge from the village:
Flying out from our village the view down to the coast
I am wife to Matt and mom to five. I keep busy navigating life with a brand-new teenager, plus (for the first time ever!) 4 other school-aged kiddos. I live in Papua New Guinea where my husband is working hard to translate the Bible into one of the PNG languages. I love being a mom, and all that entails. I love God, my husband and my kids. In my free time, I like to cook, read good books, spend time with friends, watch movies and exercise (not necessarily in this order!) =)
No comments:
Post a Comment