Saturday, June 26, 2010

Road Trip part 2

Topeka, Kansas

After leaving St. Louis, we headed to Topeka. We have two supporting churches in Topeka, and family (Matt's great-aunt and uncle). We spent 3 days there and had a lot of fun. Going to Shirley and Jerry's house is always like visiting grandparents for me (which I especially appreciate as all my grandparents have passed away.)

Our first day we went to a local water park. It was a great combination of pools, slides and fun for all ages.

I think the lazy river was a favorite for the kids. Even aunt Shirley joined in the fun!

Nathan was the only kid who was brave enough to try a bigger slide. But Matt and I had fun on the curvy yellow slide!

After a day at the water park we got together with the missions team from Northland for a bbq dinner. It was a great time of reconnecting and catching up with those neat people.

No comments:

Post a Comment