Friday was Matt's birthday. We didn't do anything super exciting (once Matt's parents get here this coming week, I'm hoping we can get out for a fun date, just the two of us!), but it was a nice day.
In the afternoon he got to open a couple of presents and we had ice cream cake. Yummy!
 |
| Helping Daddy blow out the candles |
On Saturday, we went to a couple of my favorite places. We took a picnic lunch and spent a few hours at the Lagoon, swimming and playing. (and I worked on perfecting my "beached whale" appearance!)
Then it was off to Rusty's where I stocked up on fruits and veggies for the week. Grapes, oranges, apples, kiwi fruit and mangos are some of the yummy things we've really been enjoying while we're here in Cairns!
Nice post, Nice picture,,,
ReplyDeleteI Love it...
Visid from West Papua.