Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today

Here's just a tiny snapshot into my life today.

Today I am:

Listening to: my kids play with their neighbors and some of their best friends... the 3 McEvoy boys

Shopping:  the store opened today for the first time in 10 days, so I was restocking supplies and getting things for meals this week

Trying: out a new recipe for dinner tonight -- cheddar chicken with brown rice cooked in chicken boullion and carrots and broccoli sticks on the side.

Purging:  the boy's room today.  Cleaned out cupboards of out-grown clothes, threw away trash and broken toys and put everything in it's proper place.

Planning:  Matt is off for a shopping trip to Lae tomorrow so I'm making a massive shopping list of everything I can think of that would be cheaper to get there.  I'm so excited to have my chest freezer to store things in now!

Enjoying:  Elijah's smiles.  I could swear that he laughed when I was playing with him last night.

Hoping for:  continued sun today so that my laundry and E's diapers dry

Looking ahead to: Bible study tonight

Wondering: what the chances are that any of the Christmas packages from the Grandparents will arrive this week

Debating:  if I should do my aerobics video today, or take a day off.  I'm shooting for 5 times a week of exercise, and I've done the last 2 days.  We'll see how crazy the afternoon is.

No comments:

Post a Comment