Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saturday, 14 April

There hasn't been too much exciting going on recently, so I haven't bothered to blog.  But Saturday turned out to be a nice day, and the kids had a blast having an Easter egg hunt, and playing on the slip-n-slide, and since I got some pictures, I decided it was time for a blog post. =)

Last weekend, we ended up hosting an Easter get-together at our house.  It had been scheduled to be at the house of friends, but some of their kids came down with the stomach flu, so at about 9am we agreed to host the BBQ at our house that afternoon!  It was a nice time, but because of the pouring rain, the kids didn't really get to have a good Easter egg hunt.  We did two tiny ones in our front room, first for the little kids, and then for the older ones.

So when Saturday dawned bright and sunny, we decided it was a good day to have a "real" egg hunt.





Divvying up the loot
Then, because it was still such a hot, beautiful day, we set up the slip-n-slide and the kids had a blast sliding, and getting good and muddy.



So much fun, but a muddy mess by the end!
We have 6 kids for the week, as friends of ours went to Australia, and we are keeping one of their sons while they are gone.

And then, just because:
"I'm gonna get you!" (or at least, I'm going to try really hard to move!)
Adorable! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment