Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sometimes You Think Your Day Will Be One Way...

But then it turns out completely different!

Yesterday was one such day for me.  I had great plans for the day to get to work organizing piles of clothes in our spare room.  I have tons of clothes that Elijah and Julianne have outgrown that need to be gotten rid of.  I need the space to start storing items for our upcoming village trip.

But then Julianne woke up with a 104*+ temperature.  And Elijah had a non-stop running nose. 


So instead of organizing and sorting and getting rid of things, I spent lots of time just holding and snuggling fussy, miserable kids.

Thankfully, a friend helped me out and picked up Justin from school so I didn't have to wake my sleepy sickos to walk to the school to get him.

Later that day, Elijah found a marker and decided that green makeup was the cool thing.  You can't tell from the picture, but he was sporting quite the green eyeshadow.


And well, today my kids are a little better.  And there will be other days to sort and organize.

1 comment:

  1. I've been planning to sort and organize Jadon's old clothes for 6 months now...I'm thinking this is my week. But you never know, huh...
    (I have an almost identical picture of Jadon with black Sharpie makeup. They sure do make it look cute! :))

    ReplyDelete