Tomorrow morning Elijah will be going in to the dentist for his treatment. Because of his age, he'll be given general anesthesia so the dentist can do his work. I'm a bit nervous as he'll have to completely fast for the 6 hours prior to his appointment. And since coming to Cairns, Elijah has not been sleeping well. He wakes up crying and wants to nurse multiple times a night. So I'm worried that tonight is going to be rough for us (and for all our neighbors at the hotel as well!) as if he continues his pattern of sleeping poorly, as I won't be able to feed him and get him back to sleep like I usually do.
Back on the home front, Matt and the kids are surviving! I'm so thankful for the many friends who have been a blessing there by bringing meals, walking kids to school or home, and having the kids over to play so Matt can do some other work. You can keep him in your prayers though as this week has gotten crazy for him with discovering lice in Kaitlyn's hair, sickness, and dealing with a huge cyst in Nathan's ear that has become infected. (Nathan has had issues with this cyst in the past, but it's been many, many years since the last occurrence.)
Just two more days until I'll be home and able to give Matt some much-needed rest time!
Rocky Mountain National Park (Colorado part II)
3 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment