or: Snapshots of my life as mom, wife and missionary
Monday, October 31, 2011
Help Me Decide.......
Ok, so when I look at little Elijah, I just feel like he looks so familiar. Maybe it's just because he's MY baby. Or maybe there's some feature that is just very similar to how some/one of my other babies looked at this age. So I went back and compared newborn baby pictures. Here are all of the Taylor babies, as newborns:
Kaitlyn (Wow! I forgot she had that much hair!)
Nathan
Justin
Julianne
Elijah
So what do you think? Which one does he look the most similar too?
I am wife to Matt and mom to five. I keep busy navigating life with a brand-new teenager, plus (for the first time ever!) 4 other school-aged kiddos. I live in Papua New Guinea where my husband is working hard to translate the Bible into one of the PNG languages. I love being a mom, and all that entails. I love God, my husband and my kids. In my free time, I like to cook, read good books, spend time with friends, watch movies and exercise (not necessarily in this order!) =)
Congratulations Taylor Family!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, wonderful news!
Love from the Carpenters
From these pictures, I think he looks more like Nathan & Julianne. :-)
ReplyDeleteI vote for Nathan :)
ReplyDelete