Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Whole New Kaitlyn!

I must confess... there have been times (today included) when I have wished for one.... not the person, but the attitude, etc!

But today we decided to take care of her nasty hair.  For all her good points, Kaitlyn's hair isn't one of them.  She hates, hates, hates taking care of it and brushing it, and so usually it just looks ratty and, well, nasty!  And after 2 months of swimming almost daily, her super fine hair was trashed.

Before
 So we decided to make some major changes.  Off came over 4", and because she wanted to try bangs, we gave them a shot!  (me, not being a professional hairdresser accidentally cut them a bit too wide, but it's nothing some tiny cute hairclips can't hide!)

The Current Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. She looks adorable! What a great look. I like the bangs. Good job.

    ReplyDelete