Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Julianne!

Julianne celebrated her 3rd birthday on Feb. 24.  Probably the best present was that Grandma and Grandpa arrived on the same day!
We didn't do a whole lot for her birthday on Friday, but Saturday was Party Day!  She invited four of her best friends and we had a fun, but simple, birthday party.
I found these cute silicone cake molds in Australia and decided to use them for Julianne's birthday.  This was the finished result:

 The kids decorated bugs I had drawn and cut out, and then we played "Stick the bug on the flowers".

Then it was time for cake and ice cream and presents.



Enamored with her new doll that laughs  


It's still hard to believe that Julianne is already 3!  The time has gone so fast!  Sometimes I forget that she's only 3 though, as her vocabulary is so great.  Seriously, this fun little girl is like 3, going on 8!  But I'm looking forward to this next year as she continues to grow, and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment